Seguidores

domingo, 23 de diciembre de 2018

Luvyle




Holaaa!!!

Today I come to talk to you about another store that I have discovered, his name is Luvyle and the truth is that it has things very cute, both for this holiday season and for everyday.

I have seen very cute things, especially I have noticed two sections, the first is sweaters and hoodies for woman, I leave the ones I liked the most:
Round Neck  Plain Basic  Sweatshirts
Hooded  Drawstring  Plain Hoodies
Round Neck  Loose Fitting  Geometric  Sweatshirts

The best of all is that most of the garments are in large size so that is a plus point.

Another section that I've noticed is in the women shoes online and is that some seem super comfortable and warm.
Women Warm Square Heels Multicolor Snow Boots
High Heeled Plain Boots
Flat  Elegant Plain  Boots

I encourage you to take a look at the page since you will find great things and at a great price.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por pasarte y comentar!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...