Seguidores

sábado, 19 de enero de 2019

POPREAL




Hello!!!!!

I always bring you online fashion pages for women, but today I bring you another page but for the little ones of the house, it is Popreal

Those of you who know me know that I always wanted to have a girl but above all it was to dress her as if I were a doll and with baby and toddler dress I would have gone crazy buying and is that there are so cute like these:
Mixed Print Short Sleeve Round Neck Dress
Floral Print Trumpet Sleeve Round Neck Dress


But even having a child, I get the most out of his clothes and create ideal combinations with toddler boy tops like these:
Thickened Solid Color Round Neck Sweatshirt
Boys Comfortable Cotton Shirt

I like so much this page and maybe y try to order some staff for my little boy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por pasarte y comentar!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...